Questions You're Likely to Ask...
Who owns Bushkill Falls?
What is the elevation of Bushkill Falls? How high is the Main Falls?
How large is Bushkill Falls?
Are all the Bushkill waterfalls on the same stream?
What kinds of trees are found in the woods at Bushkill Falls?
Why is the water in Little Bushkill Creek often brown and foamy?
What kinds of rocks form the bed of the waterfalls?
What are your hours of operation?
What is the cost of admission?
Why do we have to pay?
How do we get to the falls?
Why did you kill all the animals in the Wildlife Exhibit?
Can we take food on the trails?
Where can we purchase cameras and supplies?
Where are the restrooms?
Why is there no cell phone reception?
Where is a public phone?
Where is first aid?
How can we get back to Route 80 and avoid traffic?
- Personal checks are not accepted for payment, Credit cards are accepted at all locations except the Boat House.
- We will mail order merchandise with a shipping and handling charge. Payment must be made via cash or Credit Card.
- The closest ATM machine is at Bushkill Corner's convenience store down the road on the right.
- Pets are permitted but must remain on a leash and not left unattended anywhere on the grounds.
- You do not need a license to fish in our ponds but a permit must be purchased for $3.00
- The Boat House is open only on weekends Spring and Fall. It is open 7 days a week, weather permitting, from July 4th through Labor Day. Hours of operation are 11:30 AM until 5 PM.
- Miniature golf is $5.00 and paddleboats are $4.00 per person for 15 minutes. A combo of the two is available for $8.00.
- Mining for Gemstones is located in front of Nature Nook. Bags of mining rough can be purchased in Nature Nook. The cost is $7.00 for a small bag and $9.00 for large.