Be a Gold Miner for a Day
Looking for some family fun? Well, look no further. At Bushkill Falls everyone will have fun pretending to be a "gold miner" for a day.
Here is how it works:
- Purchase either a small bag of "mining rough" for $8.00 or a large bag for $10.00.
- Sift the contents of your bag in the sluice, which is a trough with circulating water.
- Uncover all sorts of gems from your mining rough, which you get to take home.
- Each 'panner' will receive a card identifying the found gems they mined.
- Mining for Gemstones is located in front of Nature Nook. Bags of mining rough can be purchased in Nature Nook.
This activity is sure to engage and educate kids of all ages!